Seplaa Young Leader’s International Art Competition 2017
Theme: “What I Call Beautiful”
Competition Rules & Regulations:
- This competition is open for young artists in the following categories:
- Age 11- 14
- Age 15-18
- Each applicant can submit upto two entries.
- Theme: The theme of the competition is ‘“What I call beautiful”.
- Format: Art work can be created using any or mixed medium and must be created on A4 paper.
- Deadline: The deadline to submit entries is 15th November, 2017.
- Submissions must be scanned and emailed as attachments to email@example.com
- Schools/ institutions sending entries can email entries on behalf of the students.
- All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly marking the subject line ‘SYLC International Art Competition 2017’.
- All entries must clearly state the candidate’s name, age, name of institution and country of residence. Register online by filling the Registration Form.
- Registration fee: The registration fee for the competition is USD 15 (Pak Rs. 1500) per participant. See payment methodology here.
- All entries must be the participants’ own work.
- The decision of the judges will be final. Seplaa Young Leaders’ Club bears no responsibility for the adjudication of this competition. Judges are external adjudicators selected from art experts with minimum 10-15 years of experience.
Awards for Winners:
- All participating students will get a certificate of participation from the Seplaa Young Leaders’ Club. Separate charges apply if a hard copy of the certificate is required.
- The Top 100 entries will be published in an e Book and will be available as a published book of art work by March 2018.
- The Top 20 shortlisted candidates will be given an exclusive online workshop on ‘Art for a Cause’ with expert art critics, artists, editors and publishing experts from the industry.
- The Top 3 winners will be awarded ‘Certificates of Merit’ and special prizes.
- Please email entries along with registration fee submission details at email@example.com
- Please remember to fill the application form and/or send us the following information: name of student, age, class, title of writing name of institution, country of residence.
- Entries coming from Partner Schools will be collected by the SYLC Team from the school.
For further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us at the SEPLAA Young Leaders’ Club Facebook page.