Join the SEPLAA YLC to become a part of a dynamic club!
Tiger Member (Ages 10-14)
Tiger Members get the following privileges:
- Invitation to the monthly SYLC meeting/activity.
- Discount for participation in a One Week Training on speaking, writing and climate change adaptation/ peace, batches of which will be run in July, August and February. (75 % off on registration fee for Cohorts in July/August and February.)
- An opportunity to take part in national and international competitions at SYLC. Additional competition registration fee will not be charged.
- An opportunity to be published in our ‘Children’s Voice Blog’.
- An SYLC souvenir at the end of the year.
To register as a member, please fill out the SEPLAA YLC Membership Form. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once filled, please wait for a SYLC representative to contact you for registration fee payment. Processing can take up to one week.
For further queries please contact:
Cell: 92 322 4411800