- Though the SEPLAA YLC will operate primarily in Pakistan for Pakistani children, children from all over the world can join us and start a Chapter in their respective countries.
- To Register:
- Please deposit Rs. 5000 or USD 50 in our A/C # : 00270103206209 or Give the following swift code no.: ASCMPKKA to your local bank to be able to send us any amount as Membership Fee for the year.
- You can contact Mrs. Sanniah Hassan to answer any queries that you may have at 92 322 8054700 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you can do as International Chapter Leaders!:
- Volunteer for The Amal Fund fundraising
- Spread the Word about the SEPLAA YLC
- Sponsor a child’s education themselves or through getting people involved (Fundraising through creative activities)
- Take part in our art competitions and contribute to the Children’s Voice Blog.
To register as a Chapter Leader, please write to us with your name, picture and interests at email@example.com.
Some further guidelines will be mailed to you from time to time after you have registered.